FOR The last episode, season three, True Blood according to me: takes place the last twenty minutes of the show.
I had stormed out on Eric in Shreveport and was still ticked off when I got home. I’m so sick of Eric bossing me around like he owns me! I’m charging him a fee for everything I do for him from now on and I don’t need Jason to speak for me. The last time money traded hands between us, was when Jason negotiated a deal with Eric on my behalf and without my permission. I was thinking Eric sent Bill away or had him sent away by someone else... I don’t know, their whole world is so screwed up I can’t keep track anymore. I hung my coat in the closet and didn’t put on any lights. I was too tired. I went upstairs to my bedroom and got undressed to take a shower. I’ll have a long day at Merlotte’s tomorrow. Arlene is sick so I’m doing a double. The hot shower felt good and relaxing. I had tried to settle down on the inside so I could sleep. I brushed my teeth, put on my favorite nightshirt, and opened the bathroom door to go to bed. Eric appeared out of nowhere and scared the shit out of me. I screamed at him; don’t do that! “I’m so sick of getting the shit scared out of me by you, by Bill, by Sam, by people I don’t even know. I’m tired and need to go to bed.” I was so mad I wanted to rescind his invitation to enter my house, but I didn’t. He very coldly said, “I’m sorry I scared you. Are you finished screaming?” I couldn’t read his face let alone his mind. He looked really stern. This was a time I wished I could hear inside a vampire’s heads.
“Sookie” he said in that smooth, low voice. “I have to find out something and I need you to co-operate and not throw a fit. Can you do that?” “No I cannot!” “I’m in a fit throwing mood.” “I’m sick of co-operating.” “If you need to find something out and I need to be involved, I’m charging you a fee.” “That’s fine Sookie if that’s what you want.” “That’s what I want.” “Deal” said Eric.
“Now I want you to leave the light on, and take that rag of a nightshirt off. I can’t stand to see it on you.” I was starting to get very nervous. Any other time he would have added something else to that statement “take that nightshirt off.” There was no humor at all. Not a muscle moved in his face. “I want you to stand in the middle of the room, absolutely still. No matter what I do, do not move. It is very important you remain still.” Now I was scared. He started to get undressed and I demanded of him, “What are doing, you can’t do that!” Very quickly, shaking a finger at me “Uh, Uh, stop screaming and remember I’m paying you to find out something and I told you to remain still. If you can’t do this Sookie, just say so.” His face hadn’t changed.
Of course me being stubborn has always gotten me into trouble. Now I was bound and determined to show him I could do this, whatever “this” was.
“Close your eyes and do not respond to anything I do.” I closed my eyes. Took a really deep breath and let it out. “Okay,” I said. I could feel he was inches from me. He softly kissed to top of my head. He kissed my eyelids, just a whisper gliding over them. He ran his tongue very gently over my eyelashes. I don’t know how, but I could tell his hands were clasped behind his back. Eric and I have had each others blood. Why couldn’t I feel him? I knew instantly it was because there was no feeling, this was a mission of total self-control and purpose for Eric. He kissed the tip of my nose and then moved to my left cheek. He licked it slowly from the outside along the cheekbone back to where it met my nose. Moving to the other cheekbone he moved his tongue over the space between my upper lip and the bottom of my nose. Moving from the inside to outer edge, he did the same to my right cheekbone. My heart started to beat faster and not from a high libido. It was as if he was tasting and smelling the goods. I did not dare to breathe.
His lips were barely touching mine, he didn’t kiss me .He just slowly blew a long gentle stream of air into my parted lips. Oh my god! My eyes almost flew open. He picked up my hand that was hanging by my side and kissed the top of it. Then he slid his tongue in between each space of my fingers. Up and down he licked each space as if it were my mouth. Then he took all my fingers and placed the tips of them in his mouth and gently sucked on them. He worked his way up to my elbow and just nibbled a bit. All the time, smelling, and breathing and licking. He lifted my arm so it was straight up and he put his head in my armpit and moved his tongue all over it and gave one soft kiss and went to my shoulder. He opened his mouth and brushed his teeth against it. I could tell his fangs were out.
He was behind me now. He leaned his head over my shoulder and licked my collarbone from the shoulder to the base of my neck and kissed and licked his way up to my ear. He licked my ear from the top to the bottom and all inside. When he came to the lobe he nibbled and sucked on it for what seemed like an eternity, then blew gently into my ear. I shivered. I wasn’t terrified anymore.
I was thinking how can I stay still? I just want him to fuck me. A deals, a deal. He was still behind me, not pressing against me but close enough that I could feel how hard he was. I knew he wanted me to know. Still from the back traveling across my shoulder to the other side of me, in a straight line he alternately breathed and kissed and licked his way across very slowly. Even though he wouldn’t have normally been breathing, he did this softly so I could hear it and feel his breath caressing me. I was in agony standing there like this. What is it he needs to know?
I decided not to think anymore. Well, I didn’t decide, my brain did. It just wouldn’t work anymore and it was getting all confused. I couldn’t think if I tried. Now he was at the opposite ear and he repeated the same. Except instead of gently blowing in my ear, he whispered so softly. “By the time I get down there, you’ll be dripping.” Then he quickly and gently blew in my ear. My legs almost went out from under me. With everything in me I kept my eyes shut. I was shaking. I took a deep breath and let it out, then I bit my lower lip, but I didn’t move. A deals a deal. He was still behind me and his mouth and lips moved down the contour of my side to my waist. He took tiny, tiny bites along the way, not breaking the skin and then to the base of my spine. His mouth moved ever so slowly licking and kissing each cheek of my ass. Then up the other side of my waist with tiny, tiny bites.
I don’t know how much time passed, maybe ten minutes, maybe an eternity. I only knew he never laid a hand on me except to pick up my arm. It was all done with his lips and tongue.
Then he came around to the front of me. He was tall so unless he put me standing on a chair, he had to stoop a bit. My nipple was in his mouth. Oh God. I kept repeating and repeating, I can’t take this, I can’t take this, but I had to. His tongue and lips were doing unbelievable things. I was thinking; “I must be out of my mind to be sticking to this agreement.” He left my nipple and started kissing and licking my entire breast all over and underneath. Then the other one. Still not a hand touching me. “Holy shit, this has to end.” I was ready to scream. Then he moved to my stomach. Kissing and licking every inch of it, concentrating on my bellybutton.
Meanwhile I kept my hands to myself and my arms by my side, shaking all the time. Then he moved further down. “Open your eyes.” I opened my eyes. Not a muscle in his face had changed. Dear God, he was beautiful. “Open your legs.” I did. He put his head between my thighs. He licked what was dripping down my leg and turned his head ever so slightly and bit. I was watching and moaning and still not moving. He sucked the blood and licked it to heal. I collapsed. He caught me. He waited until I looked at him. I just got lost in his eyes and he said in that smoldering voice “What now. Sookie?”
I could barely get the word out...”bed”. He scooped me up, put me on the bed, and was on top of me, hands all over me, kissing me and in me in one second flat. We were on fire. When it was over, both still shaking, he said, “look me in the eyes” and I fell into them, and he said softly “you are mine.” The emphasis on “are.” And I knew in the deepest, darkest part of me, I was.
We just laid there silent for a spell, and then I asked “Did you find out what you wanted to know?” Of course I thought I knew the answer. “Yes, I did, Sookie.” “Now, how much do I need to pay you?” “That was our deal, right?” I was shocked. “Eric I’m not a whore, I’m not taking money from you, for making love!” Well, Sookie, it was much more than that; I found out many things that are important to me.” “Oh, and what would that be?” “ That I’m yours? You already knew that, even if I didn’t want to admit it.” “No, that wasn’t it.” His voice got very gentle and he drew me close enveloping me with his arms. “Firstly I wanted to know how much you feared me. I found that out on your collarbone. I could feel the volume of tenseness in you. Then I wanted to know how much you trusted me. I found that out when I gently blew in your ear and you released your fear. Then I wanted to know how much you would respect my wishes. I found that out when my mouth was on your nipple and you didn’t give in; you stood your ground like I asked of you. Then I wanted to know how much you loved me. I found that out when I bit you and you collapsed and totally surrendered every cell in your body to me. Then I wanted to know how much of a price I would have to pay for this relationship. I found that out when I whispered “you are mine,” and you didn’t answer, but I looked in your eyes and I could feel your whole being. I knew the answer was “yes,” and the cost might be my life.
“You have to understand, my lover. Oh, I so loved it when he called me his lover. It is not the words, it’s the feelings. You know how I hate to have feelings: and now the price I have to pay for our relationship is that you have power over me. In my thousand years of existence no one has ever had power over me in this way. I have to trust you, like I trust myself… not to abuse that power. It puts me in a very, very dangerous position, Sookie. One I said I would never put myself in, but here I am and it’s too late for either one of us. Now you have to guard my life, like I would. There is no backing out on this. It is what it is and we are bound by blood and it won’t go away, my dear. I will always take care of your every need, financially, morally, sexually, emotionally. I will love you like no other being can, but I will not smother you. You will live the life you want, no matter what or where that is, except of course sex with any other being. He had that huge grin on his face. The grin that I loved, the grin that made me smile from ear to ear. The grin that made me feel all warm inside.
You have a lot to think about, my lover, because the power I have over you is that I can turn you anytime I want. I want you to know I would only do that if you asked me. You have to decide when and if that will happen. I’ll always be thirty two years old, when you reach thirty-two; you may want me to turn you. I know it’s a long way off, but these are things you need to think about. Sookie, you’re life will never be the same and I know you know this, but you have to think about what that truly entails. You have to go over the enormity of it all. If you want me out of your life, you must tell me. I need to know this whether it is now or five years from now or two hundred years from now. It can never be done completely, but I would stay as far away as possible if that was your wish. I will talk anytime you need me. You think you are feeling me, and I you. That’s not it.
If I’m in Shreveport, and I feel your fear, I’m feeling my own fear of losing you, so I know you’re in danger. If I’m one floor below you and you feel me and become calm, you’re feeling your own love in me and that calms you. It controls us. Do you see? Do you see how powerful it is and why I hate it? It works in all ways, but we are really feeling ourselves in each other.
My back had been against his chest with his arms wrapped around me while he talked softly in my ear. Now he turned me around and pulled me closer to him. He started to nibble on my lip, I melted. He whispered in my ear, “So, my lover, you have to decide. Do you want to be the most cherished and loved woman on earth or would you rather have a half ass love and breakfast in the morning! I cracked up.
ERIC FANS
Monday, November 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment